MET Technician - IPSWICH
- £28,000 - £32,000 per annum
- 10% bonus
- Permanent position available
- One of the largest accident repair centres in the UK
As a MET Technician you will be:
- Removing and refitting parts to ensure body repairs are to a very high standard and to contribute to the overall production process.
- Working in partnership with repair consultants, production team and the site production Lead.
- Reporting unseen damage absent from the Estimate as soon as it is identified
- Assessing tool and equipment requirements, and to report damaged or faulty equipment immediately
- Preparing and priming of a new/repaired panel to first masking stage
- Producing written and verbal reports on service and repair activity
- Reporting to the workshop controller in order to obtain authorisation
- Completing all administrative procedures (including warranty)
- Dismantling and rebuilding vehicles as instructed by Estimate/Job card, or special instructions from the Production Lead relating to service and repair work
- Maintaining a clean, tidy and safe working environment
- Attending meetings and training programmes as and when required
- Assisting with development and training of other technicians.
A successful MET Technician will:
- Have working knowledge and experience of vehicle mechanical and suspension repairs
- Have relevant mechanical and suspension qualifications
- Ideally have Senior ATA MET accreditation
- Have working knowledge of H&S responsibilities
- Manufacturing experience
- Steering Geometry alignment and adjustment experience
- Glazing, minor panel repairs
- Have experience preparation and priming of a new / repaired panel to first masking stage
- Have experience with air conditioning system evacuation and recharge
- Have experience working with Fibreglass.
How to Apply:
To be considered for this role please apply or contact Krissy on 02476 238339 or
WANT TO WIN REWARDS?
Encore Personnel has launched refer a friend scheme. Earn up to £125 per person you refer to us.
Interested? Refer your friends/family on: https://www.encorepersonnel.co.uk/refer-a-friend-to-encore/ T&C apply.
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.