As a UX Designer you will be the person on the team who will create products that provide meaningful and relevant experiences to users. This involves the design of the entire process of acquiring and integrating the product, including aspects of branding, design, usability, and function. My client one of the UK's most rapidly growing, highly dynamic and culturally vibrant organisations is on the lookout for a UX Designer to join their ever expanding team of User Experience professionals.
You will be directly involved in the process of making a product useful, usable and enjoyable for its users. You will know which techniques to try out when to make sure the team are getting the best out of being agile. You will be learning new tools all the time and you will know when to use them and keep up to date on current trends
You would be joining a firm that boasts continuous opportunities for growth, training and development and the opportunity to work with new ground-breaking technology embedded within a team of industry experts. A quarter of their workforce has been promoted within the last 12 months!
Summary Statement of Job:
- Responsible for overall UX Design for solutions that are fit for purpose. Responsibilities include requirements capture, storyboarding, prototyping, visual design and user testing.
- Understands users' needs and produces deliverables that meet those needs.
- Understands pros and cons of various devices and platforms and produces appropriate deliverables.
- Leads overall UX Design activity on projects, liaising with graphic designers and developers as required.
- Delivers within commercial constraints that apply to the project.
- Assists with the preparation of external customer proposals, including production of viable estimates.
- Demonstrable awareness of business and operational environments into which User Experience design has been delivered.
- Competent in three or more UX technologies or techniques and has successfully applied them in a commercial environment.
- Understands the 5 competencies of UX Design (information architecture, interaction design, usability engineering, visual design and prototype engineering) and is a specialist in at least one area.
- Good understanding of the user centred design process.
If you're interested in working as a UX Designer (UX Design, User Experience Designer, Product Design, HCI Design, UXD, UED, XD) with one of the UK's top digital solutions provider please submit your CV or contact Nathan on 02077806706 for a confindential conversation.