Triad has a number of positions available for our longstanding client, based in Manchester. We are the preferred supplier to the company, across a variety of projects, and applying via Triad offers you the best chance of landing a role. The rate will be £10.60 per hour (Ltd)
This role is ideal for graduates looking for that first bit of experience.
The duration will initially be 6 months.
If you are looking for your first GIS role in the UK, or if you have just graduated in GIS, Geography, or a similar subject we would be interested in hearing from you.
- Querying multi-layered spatial information on a large national telecoms database.
- Modifying GIS asset information on a live system.
- Route planning for new and existing telecom lines - indicating asset features (Depth, length, environmental information).
- Producing detailed job packs/reports for the use of field surveyors.
- Working with GIS software (ArcGIS) and Google Maps daily.
- Photo and image interpretation skills experience
- Experience in using GIS Software (MapInfo, ArcGIS, Smallworld etc.)*Experience in data capture and/or digitising.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
If this role is of interest to you, or you would like more information, please contact Jon Graham or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Business for this contract position.