IT Services Manager
IT Services Manager - Longbridge - £65,000 + 7k car allowance + benefits
ITIL, IT Manager, infrastructure helpdesk, networks, ISO, Servicenow, project manager, configuration, change, security, procurement, director.
I am currently working with a great brand who are looking for an IT Services Manager to join and lead their technical teams across helpdesk and infrastructure. This position is the number two in IT in the business with a strong chance to move in to the IT Director spot in the future.
The ideal candidate will have a strong management background having led effective IT Services within large, complex organisations with multiple sites. You will also have a good working knowledge of ITIL methodology and ISO practices.
- Line management of helpdesk & infrastructure teams.
- Ability to work with a wide range of steak holders.
- Strong ITIL knowledge.
- ISO27001, ISO22301 understanding.
- Ability to take a logical approach to any situation.
- Strong technical background and understanding of IT Services.
- Full UK drivers license.
If you have the required experience and you would like to find out more about this position, please apply here.