QA Test Engineer C# .Net SQL Finance Testing
QA Test Engineer / C# Developer in Test London to £70k
QA Test Engineer / C# Developer in Test (Microsoft C# .Net SQL Windows TCP/IP Agile Test Automation). Global financial software house is seeking a skilled QA Test Engineer / C# Developer in Test. The firm prides itself on the quality of its first class solutions with 99.999% uptime and ability to deliver thousands of trade prices with millisecond latency. Their software is used by hundreds of clients across 29 countries, accepted by 500+ trading institutions worldwide.
Your responsibilities as C# Developer in Test will encompass both manual and automated testing of newly developed software, you’ll write and execute effective manual tests including exploratory, negative and black-box testing as well as using a variety of tools (including Python, C#, F#, Splunk, CodeUI, RabbitMQ, WebSockets and performance testing tools) to define and automate acceptance tests.
Above all they are seeking smart technologists with a passion for clean, concise code. You’ll be working in a collegiate team environment with smart / casual dress code and a good work / life balance.
- Experience in developing and testing software using Microsoft technologies (.NET, SQL Server, Windows), C# coding skills required (will consider Java)
- Understanding of practical networking concepts (TCP/IP) and virtualised environments
- Advocate of Agile development methodologies
- Good communication skills, keen to work in a team environment and collaborate with others to share knowledge and improve practice
- Degree educated, 2.1 or above, Computer Science preferred
As a QA Test Engineer / C# Developer in Test you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £70k), plus bonus and comprehensive benefits package including pension, health and well-being allowance, annual weekend away, healthcare, travel insurance, well stocked staff kitchen with breakfast available, cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan, an enhanced maternity and paternity scheme, flexible working plus more!
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2580 for an informal discussion about this QA Test Engineer / C# Developer in Test opportunity.