EYFS Primary Teacher
EYFS Primary Teacher – Kensington & Chelsea – Permanent
Clarus Education are looking to recruit a qualified Primary Teacher for a full time EYFS / Early Years Teacher position starting September 2019, on a permanent contract.
With an established Head Teacher, excellent CPD and outstanding pupil behaviour, this is a fantastic Primary Early Years (EYFS) Teacher opportunity within Central London – Kensington & Chelsea!
Q - Looking to join a supportive, Inner London Primary School?
Q - A Good / Outstanding graded Primary Teacher?
Q - Passionate about Early Years, with a good understanding of the EYFS Framework?
If so, this could be the perfect EYFS post for you…please READ ON & FIND OUT MORE!
With one of Kensington & Chelsea’s BEST Head Teacher’s at the helm, this is a brilliant 2 Form Entry Primary School. With a member of the team relocating, the head is keen to find an EYFS Class Teacher to make up part of an excellent Early Years (EYFS) Team.
ALL applicants MUST be qualified, with inner city experience and a firm understanding of the Early Years framework. The Head Teacher is looking to interview ASAP so APPLY TODAY!!
- Primary Teacher – qualified & UK QTS required!
- Early Years (EYFS) Teacher & specialist a MUST
- Excellent understanding of the EYFS framework & curriculum
- Passionate & resourceful individual
- Positive & creative approach to learning
- Down to earth team player
- Available for a September 2019 – Full Time
- Primary Teacher - Early Years (EYFS) post – Nursery or Reception
- Work alongside an outstanding ‘partner’ teacher
- Excellent understanding of the EYFS framework required!
- 5 staff in current team – lovely Early Years (EYFS) Phase
- Full Time – Permanent contract – September 2019 start
- Inner London – MPS 1-6 (£29,664 - £40,372)
- Inner London – Inclusive – Mainstream – 2 Form Entry
- Graded GOOD consistently – most recent OFSTED
- Excellent leadership team in place – established & supportive
- Spacious school site – well-resourced with modern additions
- Excellent public transport access – Zone 2
- Less than 5 minutes’ walk from the Underground Station
Whether you are relocating, returning from maternity leave or seeking a change of scenery and school, GET IN TOUCH TODAY – with interviews and observations available immediately.
If shortlisted, candidates will be contacted within 24hrs.
Please see our website page headed ‘About’ and scroll to the bottom to see our ‘Privacy Notice’ for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.