Nursery Assistants in Plymouth
Duties may include:
- Making sure that children are safe, happy and stimulated
- Communicating information to children using play
- Encouraging children’s developmen
- Creating a child friendly environment
- Maintaining toys and play equipment
- Keeping records
- Ideally qualified to Level 3 standards, minimum Level 2, or suitably experienced.
- Must be reliable, caring, enthusiastic & confident supporting children aged 0-5.
Benefits of working for Nurse Plus-
• Flexible Hours - To suit your needs
• Rewarding - Job satisfaction
• FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
• FREE Uniform after completion of training
• FREE DBS *terms apply
• On-going Staff Development - Qualification opportunities
• Reputable Agency - Established since 2005
• CQC & REC regulated - Compliant
• Excellent Weekly Pay - Including holiday pay
• Staff Benefits - Staff Lottery & Plus Points Scheme
• Refer a friend scheme - Earn £100 for every friend you refer *Terms apply.
Nurse Plus is a national company with 50 branches across the UK, We run award winning in-house training sessions, allowing people new to care a career path with full training and support. We offer full office support available for you day or night to assist you with any issue or difficulties you may have.
Full enhanced DBS check required