Internal Technical Sales Engineer
- Due to growth, an opportunity has arisen to work in a talented team.
- The chance to join a growing manufacturer of Parts & Components for a diverse variety of OEM customers.
- Excellent opportunities for progression.
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Technical Sales Engineer to work for a thriving, ambitious manufacturer within the Automotive Components & Hydraulic sector based out of Suffolk.
- As the Technical Sales Engineer your role will consist of a variety of tasks and duties including the reading of Designs, Quotations, Quality Assurance, Lead Generation (New Business) and providing general technical support to the Field Sales Team across the UK.
- You will be expected to liaise thoroughly and effectively with your colleagues based in the factory as well as both new & existing customers.
- Dealing with inquiries for bespoke products such as Brakes, Axles, Callipers, Suspension Systems and Hydraulics and using this to liaise with applications such as Transport, Fleet and Agriculture.
- This role will involve interpretation of Drawings and Designs and will require the successful candidate to have a Design background – in either recent Education or previous work employment.
The Ideal Person:
- To be considered for this position you must possess a minimum of a HNC in MechEng.
- You MUST have a Design background whether it be in Education or past employment.
- Recent graduates will be considered.
- Preferable if you have 1-2 years of sales experience – does not have to be Engineering biased, as long as you have an Engineering Qualification – preferably HNC minimum
- Full Clean UK Driving Licence Required.
Consultant: Jordan Nylander
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.