My client who are a leading global Tech company are looking for a Product Manager
As the Product Manager, you will contribute to a team that is charged with a product line contribution as a business unit. This extends from increasing the revenue and profitability of existing products to identifying innovative new product opportunities for the company.
This is a leadership position requiring a 'big picture' vision, good listening, analysis, communication and influencing skills. This role will appeal to an experienced Product Manager who relishes the opportunity to make a significant positive contribution to a fast growing, industry leading company.
The ideal candidate will possess
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Familiarity with product management processes and tools, include AHA, Jira or other equivalent products.
- Formal training gained within, ideally, a larger organization.
- A strong track record of software product management gained with a variety of large and small original software vendors.
- Experience with software products designed for demanding environments and/or large-scale user numbers.
- Exposure to telecommunications and/or computer networking products.
- Exposure to analytic applications, big data, cloud-based platforms, open source applications, mobile applications and web application usability.
- Expose to assessment, contractual review and support of 3 party applications
Get in touch ASAP
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86441638