Teacher of Girls' PE
PK Education are on the hunt for a Teacher of Girls’ PE.
We’re on the hunt for an inspirational and dynamic Teacher of PE to join a lovely school in Rotherham.
The desired PE Teacher will be working in a large PE department, teaching pupils with a wide range of ability levels. This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers, but the school would ideally like someone who has recently taught Physical Education to Key Stage 4.
As a teacher of Girls’ PE, you’ll be expected to plan and deliver engaging lessons of Physical Education to Girls’ of all abilities in KS3 and KS4. The successful candidate will assist with the teaching of both PE and Games, working with PE staff, professional sports coaches and other staff across the curriculum, from Year 7 to Year 11.
To be considered for the position of Physical Education Teacher, you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Have experience teaching secondary PE at Key Stage 3 and 4 level.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of secondary Teachers.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
- PK Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
The school believe that due to being a small school, this provides the optimum conditions for academic success and outstanding pastoral care because the staff know every child. Their staff go the extra mile to make a quantifiable and powerful contribution to social mobility. They sweat the small stuff every single day so that their young people can be the best they can be.
It is the school’s ambition to be the ‘go to school’ in their local area for parents and their children whilst also being a school that retains and recruits talented and passionate staff who are committed to the school’s mission.
If you’d like to be considered for this role, please Apply Now!
If you’d prefer to contact us directly, you can see how to do so on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86440516