IT Support Engineer
Our client is a global leader in next generation information technology services and solutions, dedicated to helping their clients on their digital transformation journeys. They're seeking a number of IT Support professionals to engage with their key customer in either the South West or London.
Your skills & experience:
We are looking for people with either a foundation in or in-depth knowledge of one or more of the following:
- Storage and Backup
- You will provide first and second level technical support on incidents and problems
- Do what you need to for one-touch resolution for all types of incident and levels of severity
- Monitor overall system performance and ensure smooth system functionality
- Create and maintain documentation - and use it.
- Work to ITIL best practices
- Implement standards, policies and procedures for continual service improvement
- Automate and improve everything you can. Look for root causes and fix them
- Share your knowledge and learn from others
- Proactively look for risks and problems and make sure they get fixed
- Assist to build compliance with process and policies
- You're enthusiastic and get on with things
- You work with a 'can-do' attitude
- You love to learn new skills and take on new challenges
- You listen to customers and want the get it right for them
- You'd rather stop things go wrong than fight fires
- You'll look for innovative ways to overcome hurdles and tenaciously pursue them
- You share what you know and love to work in a fast paced, multi skilled team
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
What we are offering:
Offering a range of flexible benefits to help you get more from your reward package. You can choose from a range of health, finance and lifestyle benefits and manage your core benefits and company pension online. You can extend some benefits to cover your partner or family. The ability to buy and sell holiday is a particular favourite.
VARIETY OF OPPORTUNITIES
Our client has a large customer base and series of responsibilities within the UK. If you travel, need healthcare or electricity, the chances are that your service will be delivered with the help of our clients products and services. With 2,500 customers in over 60+ countries you can rest assured work is varied and interesting. There are many opportunities to take on new challenges and we'll provide you with all the help and support you need on your journey.
Candidates successful through a recruitment process will be required to achieve a DV Security Clearance before engaging. This can take up to 12 Months to achieve, this post should therefore be seen as more of an investment.