PR Account Manager
An exciting opportunity to join a successful and growing organisation based in Hook. If you are seeking a challenging and rewarding environment where you can develop your skills then look no further...
You will be driving the media success of campaigns through traditional and emerging PR techniques. You will be focussing on business, national and broadcast media. You will work closely with an Account Manager, implementing agreed media strategies as well as identifying proactive opportunities.
This varied role will include:
- Overseeing all media relations activity on behalf of clients, maintaining key media contacts
- Utilising your network to maximise client coverage
- Facilitating national, broadcast and top tier vertical media telephone and in person media interviews
- Managing effective industry analyst campaigns
- Content creation and social media- developing unique and accurate content
- Utilise social media platforms to expand your own network
If you value a high quality of service and enjoy working in a team environment then this is the role for you.
Just some of the benefits on offer:
Ongoing development opportunities and continued professional development plans. Free parking. Modern offices. Regular social events. Generous company pension scheme. Competitive holiday allowance. Flexible working. Individual and team reward and recognition schemes.
Thank you for your interest in this role; if you do not hear from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.