National organisation currently looking for an Accounts Administrator to join their Macclesfield site. The role will best suit an experienced Accounts Administrator looking to join a busy, lively environment with strong attention to detail and a proactive working attitude.
The successful candidate will have strong attention to detail, the capacity to think outside the box, has strong organisational skills, uses initiative, is good at following instructions and most of all thrives under pressure.
This a brand new role created due to a busy workload. This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to make the role their own.
This is a full time and permanent opportunity, 8am-5pm (Monday-Thursday) and 8am-2pm on Fridays.
- Generate accurate invoices using in-house application
- Customer liaison - follow up, queries or questions
- Ensure invoices are raised with PO's and against correct clients addresses to minimise credit notes
- Update existing invoicing reconciliations and payment schedules/invoicing grids
- Resolve queries & assist on collection from third party clients for the Divisions using both telephone contact and written correspondence
- Liaise with Credit control regarding disputed debts on a regular basis to ensure prompt resolution.
- Create new contracts and amend existing contracts following company procedures
- Manage contracts responsible for data accuracy
- Assist Line Manager and business stakeholders to help prioritise the queries
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer