A talented HR Manager / HR Generalist is needed to join one of the UK's best known events venues based near London City Airport. Joining an established team and working closely with the Head of HR expect to play a key role delivering people strategy and policies that enhance both individual and organisational capabilities.
This prestigious venue hosts in excess of 300 events a year and over 4 million visitors who enjoy its flexible exhibition halls, convention centre, meeting rooms and the UK's largest flexible auditorium. The HR Manager / HR Generalist will be playing a vital role behind the scene supporting all those that work in / on events hosted at this amazing venue.
The successful HR Manager / HR Generalist will be responsible for the efficient and effective management of specific aspects of the Human Resource function. Whether you are working with stakeholders to deliver HR practices and policies; providing advice and guidance; managing the payroll process; acting as support on employee relations issues or assisting in the implementing of strategies and procedures to attract talent, it will be your strong understanding of company culture and structure that drives HR policies and practices that improves individual and organisational capabilities.
To qualify. You should be a HR Manager / HR Generalist / Human Resources Manager / HR Business Partner / HR Consultant or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- You are a seasoned HR professional with progressive management experience;
- You are a Chartered Member of CIPD (Level 7 desired)
- A strong understanding and appreciation of company structure, culture and business objectives;
- Excellent collaboration skills;
- Excellent influencing skills;
- Strong coaching & advisory skills;
- The ability to work with HR colleagues to coordinate solutions;
- The ability to maintain a group-wide viewpoint;
- You are an expert verbal and written communicator, you are confident in delivering to groups.
In return the HR Manager / HR Generalist can expect a fantastic working environment with a superb benefits package that includes, a discretionary bonus, contributory personal pension (maximum of 15%), 25 days annual leave, free onsite gym, season ticket loan scheme, cycle to work scheme, life assurance (4x salary), income protection, childcare vouchers, free onsite parking plus much more.