Assistant Accountant, Harrogate
My client are successful and rapidly growing national company, supplying a vast range of products to their industry.
The purpose of this role is to help oversee the accounts function within the company, providing an effective and accurate service.
Responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing purchase ledger
- Monthly payroll and HMRC submissions
- Raising BACS payments
- Maintaining accurate records within Sage 200
- Producing reports
- Completing VAT returns
- Working alongside the FD to produce monthly management accounts
- Resolve customer queries and service issues in a timely manner
- PAYE/pension payments
You will ideally be AAT qualified or part qualified and will have ambitions to study for further professional qualifications. You must be dynamic, ambitious and have aspirations to progress your career as the business grows.