Purchase Ledge Assistant FTC
Purchase Ledger Assistant FTC
Location: Harrogate HG1 1HQ
Salary: Dependent on experience and qualifications – £19,000-£21,000 per annum
Hours of Work: 8.30 am to 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch
Contract Type: 3 months FTC
About the Company:
Our client, The Adler and Allan Group, is a provider of specialist environmental and asset management services to a range of businesses that handle, store and utilize hazardous liquids, principally oil-based fuels. The Group’s targeted services have been developed to help its customers meet ever increasing regulatory and compliance-related obligations by maintaining the integrity of their assets. A&A’s services are performed by its highly skilled and accredited workforce on a planned and reactive basis from service centres around the UK.
The Company are seeking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Assistant to join their Finance team for an initial three-month period based at the Head Office in Harrogate.
Purchase ledger Assistant Responsibilities:
- Required to contribute to managing and maintaining the Company’s purchase ledger in accordance with Company policy and procedures.
- Process employee credit cards, and as such the key tasks and accountabilities are as follows:
- Verifying and processing staff credit card expenditure
- Identifying the correct VAT
- Posting credit card expenditure to the correct cost centre
Purchase ledger Assistant Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate
- Competent with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Previous experience of Access Dimensions and/or Focalpoint is beneficial but not essential as training will be given
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail is also required
- Demonstrating enthusiasm and a willingness to undertake additional duties and contribute to the operation of the Company’s Purchase Ledger function
Purchase ledger Assistant Benefits:
- 25 days Holiday
- Free staff parking close to Harrogate Town Centre
If you feel that you meet the Purchase ledger Assistant requirements, then please apply now!