Cover Supervisors required for secondary schools within Cheshire.
Are you wanting to enrol onto the PGCE course or just have a passion for working with children? Do you have good classroom management skills to keep the children on task? Are you experienced within a classroom? Are you after work that suits you? Is Cheshire a good area for you? If so, please carry on reading to find out more.
Bespoke Education is an educational recruitment company. Our office is based within Liverpool City Centre; however, we deal with several areas, including Liverpool, Runcorn, Warrington, Widnes, Wigan, East and West Cheshire. Our consultant has 14 years of experience within this industry and has built up great relationships with schools, so you would always be in safe hands with Bespoke Education!
Bespoke Education are looking to recruit Cover Supervisors within the Cheshire area. This will vary between day to day roles and longer-term positions, so there is work for you no matter what your current position. The role of Cover Supervisor is a good stepping stone if you wish to have a future career within the education sector as it builds up your classroom experience, however, it is also a good way to step back from the pressures and requirements of teaching, yet still be involved. This is a perfect opportunity for all, so please apply now to begin the process of registration.
For Cover Supervisor work we pay £60-£70 per day, purely dependent on the school, your experience and ability. The main responsibility you will have as Cover Supervisor is ensuring the students are completing their set work and keeping control of the classroom, so you would need to be confident in dealing with any behaviour issues that arise. You will mainly be dealing with pupils between the ages of 11 and 16. We have a huge amount of opportunities and the turn around for our agency is incredible, as soon as your registration is complete, and we have everything we need you are out working.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- You possess a degree or an educational equivalent
- You have experience working with children, preferably within a classroom, yet other vocational work will be considered
- You have experience working within a supervisory role and can positively lead by example
- You have good classroom management skills and can handle discipline issues well
- You have a passion for working with children and can make a positive difference
- You can use your own initiative and work in a team also
- You possess a valid DBS, if not you can apply for one through our company
Specific responsibilities include:
- Supervising the students on planned work
- Assisting in preparing the classroom and resources for the lesson
- Ensuring a constructive working environment
- Leaving the classroom in an organized manner
- Collecting any work and storing it in an agreed place
- Recording attendance in accordance with school policy
- Following school safeguarding policies and procedures
- Following the school behavioural policy
The demand currently is enormous so there would be no issue with finding you work. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, then please don’t waste any time. Apply now and we will be in touch shortly!