Customer Service Assistant
We’re proud to serve local communities in towns and villages across the south of England.
We know that our customers rely on us for our convenient locations and great product range but even more important is the customer service we provide, and that’s where you come in.
We’re looking for Customer Service Assistants to join our team. It comes as no surprise that in retail, no two days are the same but you can expect to be involved in:
- Assisting our customers and helping them with any questions
- Merchandising stock ensuring great availability for our customers
- Working on the checkout
- Assisting with stock control and replenishment
- Helping keep the store clean, tidy and safe
- Maintaining a high standard of customer service at all times
Sunday 12:00 - 17:00
Tuesday 15:00 - 23:00
Wednesday 18:00 - 23:00
What we need from you
If you’ve worked in retail before then that’s great, but don’t worry if you haven’t as we’ll give you full training. Most important is that you’re courteous, flexible and helpful with great communication skills.
We know it’s nice to have some perks too so you can expect a competitive hourly rate, colleague discount, a generous holiday allowance and lots of other benefits.
If this sounds like a great fit for you, please click the apply button below.