C# .Net Developer Team Leader - Break into Banking URGENT
Senior .NET Developer Team Leader required to join a well-established Fin Tech that offers a good work/life balance.
My client are a peer-to-peer lending platform that has already lent £1 billion and is enjoying great success.
As a Senior .NET Developer/Agile Team Lead you will provide technical direction to 3-4 .NET Developers and work closely with a Product Manager in a hands-on role that will involve code reviews, architectural oversight and technical guidance; you'll be working across the full development life cycle with a focus on Back End development to deliver highly scalable and available eCommerce systems.
The company is a technical innovator using SOLID design principles, .NET Core, microservices, JIRA, Confluence, as well as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Build Automation.
- You have a strong experience with the Microsoft technology stack, .NET (C#), ASP.NET (MVC API), .NET Core
- You have some team/technical leadership experience
- You are an advocate of Agile Scrum development
- You have a good understanding of the core principles of building an SOA/microservices architecture
- You familiar with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery/Build Automation
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
As a Senior .NET Developer/Agile Team Lead you will earn a highly competitive salary (to £90K) plus benefits including 25 days holiday pension and medical insurance as well as regular social events.
Immediate interview on offer.