Head of Information Risk & Compliance
Head of Information Risk & Compliance // up to £100,000 + benefits package // London
Want to work in modern offices with a community driven Greenfield energy behind it?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Information Risk & Compliance professional to join a ground-breaking security company in Central London. Their focus and goal is to revolutionise banking security and they need the best of the best to achieve this!
You will play a critical role in the CIO’s team and will work to deliver the objectives within the company’s Information Security strategy and further enhance a security program that identifies and addresses security and privacy risks and security requirements.
Skills you need…
- Ability to communicate fluently with people of all levels, both technical and non-technical.
- You will be a confident leader with management and organisational skills
- Thinking strategically to analyse and resolve problems
- Planning, prioritising and organising the work of yourself and your team
Overview of the role…
- Responsible for managing the process of gathering, analysing and assessing the current and future information security and privacy threats to the company as well as maintain and monitor the information security best practices as they develop.
- Working with senior managers across the company to drive the information security agenda and ensure that it meets compliance requirements.
- Play a key role in the evaluation of current Information Security breach management processes and ensure that the company can meet its mandatory data breach notification obligations should the need arise.
You will need…
- Proven experience in an information security role including experience of developing Information Security policies and plans
- Working knowledge of the Data Protection Act (1998) and the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and frameworks such as Privacy Shield.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of information risk concepts and principles as a means of relating business needs to security protocols.
- Excellent understanding of information security concepts, protocols, industry best practices and strategies.
- Good understanding of system technology security testing (vulnerability scanning and penetration testing.)
- Good understanding of IT and information environment, preferably in security, compliance/audit or infrastructure.
If this sounds like the environment you are looking to work in and your experience matches the above description, please make sure to apply.
Head of Information Risk & Compliance / CIO / Security / Information Security / GDPR / Technology / Cyber Security / London