Furniture Company operate from sites across the UK with a very strong online presence.
This is a rewarding opportunity to run a fantastic store with your team and be part of our ever-growing brand.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage the daily operations of the store.
- Recruit, coach, train and monitor performance and attendance of staff.
- Manage and motivate the performance of the team to ensure sales targets are met and exceeded.
- Ensuring all paperwork, policies and procedures are carried out efficiently and accurately.
- Customer focus when making all decisions, ensuring the customer is at the heart of all operations in store.
- Ensuring that the store standards as determined by the company are maintained.
- Required Knowledge, skills and experience.
- 2-4 years management & sales experience.
- Experience in Retail Industry or similar.
- Excellent time management and planning skills.
- Strong visual merchandising skills.
- Proven track record of driving sales and achieving store targets.
- Excellent communication skills.
Benefits in return
- Competitive salary
- Commission on personal sales
- Excellent staff discount in (after qualifying period)
- 28 days holiday
Interviews will be held in London, with the role based in Chester. Full travel expenses will be paid.