Venn Group is currently recruiting for a General Manager for a requirement within the NHS based in London.
The client with whom we are working is looking for a candidate who will:
- Accompany the Chief Executive to key meetings and undertake follow up actions/projects as appropriate- monitoring delivery by others, challenging and securing agreement to take on actions, briefing others and reporting back to CEO. This will involve working with other directors/staff in the achievement of outcomes from such meetings
- Take executive responsibility for tasks delegated by the CEO including working with his Executive Assistant to ensure the diary is planned to deliver the prioritised objectives of the Trust, the CEO's personal objectives
- Produce high quality written material including presentations, reports, letters, memoranda and papers as required
- Represents the CEO's strategic direction of the Trust and implements appropriate action to ensure this is followed
To be considered for the post of General Manager you must have:
- A CIPD qualification
- Experience of working under pressure with tight deadlines and dealing with a large range of complex issues with conflicting priorities
- Understanding confidentiality issues when handling client data, alongside the implications of the Data Protection Act
- Understanding of the Equality and Diversity agenda within a public sector setting
- A thorough knowledge of employment law and experience of interpreting the law in an HR advisory role
- Understanding of, and commitment to, NHS/HR modernisation agenda and its contribution to advancing patient care
If you feel you have a suitable skill set for this role then please email
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.