Financial Accountant responsible for ensuring that the 'Corporate' entities group reporting (i.e. Comet, Xanthos etc) and statutory accounts are consistently delivered to the relevant parties to a high standard and on time. Provide clarity in respect of the 'Corporate' entities day-to-day Treasury requirements, and perform a variety of tasks to support Working Capital Management, Internal Controls and Financial Accounting in Maidenhead.
Fixed term contract 12 monthsDescription of Team / Department
Reporting, Consolidation & Controlling (RCC)Purpose of / Responsibilities of the role
Maintenance of general ledgers for group holding finance companies
Preparation and submission of complete and accurate monthly results or group reporting purposes (SAP)
Preparation of complete & accurate annual budgeted and quarterly forecast figures for group accounting
Skills / Experience
Accounting standards IFRS 15 revenue, IFRS 16 Leases IFRS 9
Qualified ACA/ACCA with experience of preparing/reviewing financial statementsExcellent Remuneration and Benefits
- Ongoing training and development and opportunities to help further your career.
- A comprehensive structured induction programme.
- Experience within a well-respected global market leader.
- Pension with generous contributions from Hanson.
- 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more.
- Benefits supporting you and your family, such as Cycle to work and voluntary Life assurance.
Location: Maidenhead Full Time / Part Time: full time Working Hours: 40.00 hrs Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract Shift Description: 9am to 6pm Company Vehicle: none