Audit Senior - Top 10 Accountancy Practice
Taylor Hawkes are working with a Top 10 firm of chartered accountants based within Chelmsford. The firm are looking for a fully qualified ACCA / ACA Audit Senior. You will work closely with the Audit Manager in investigating all audit issues, ensuring appropriate consideration is given to audit risk and accounting technical matters and arriving at suitable proposals or solutions.
- To lead audits and be responsible for a team usually at a clients' premises.
- Ensure that completed and carefully prepared audit files are delivered to the Assistant Manager or Associate Director for review.
- To plan audit assignments, with assistance.
- To assist in the preparation of statutory accounts from client trial balance of incomplete records, where necessary.
- Ensure that work is performed in a cost effective manner and that audit problems and any overruns are notified to the Associate Director as soon as possible.
- Review actual budgeted time and inform Assistant Manager or Associate Director accordingly.
- ACA or ACCA Qualified
- Technical knowledge to continued to be developed including keeping up to date on best practice and standards
- Excellent IT skills
For more information please contact Nathan Cutler at Taylor Hawkes