SECONDARY SCHOOL COVER SUPERVISORS NEEDED ASAP!
WORK AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
COMPETITIVE PAY RATES
REGULAR WORK AVAILABLE
SECONDARY SCHOOLS ACROSS TOWER HAMLETS, ISLINGTON, HACKNEY AND EAST LONDON
We are working with a number of Secondary Schools across Tower Hamlets, Newham and East London who require Cover Supervisors on a daily basis to cover sickness and absence needs at their schools.
Cover supervision is a great opportunity for individuals who have an interest in working with children.
The main duties of a Cover Supervisor are:
* Supervising the cover work set by the absent teacher.
* Ensuring the children have the required resources to complete the work set by the teacher.
* Managing the behaviour of pupils during the lesson to ensure all work is completed to a high standard.
* Being on hand to assist with any questions the children may have regarding the work.
* Dealing with any immediate problems or emergencies.
* Collecting completed work after lessons and returning it to the appropriate teacher/department.
* Experience working with children within a school setting (ideally secondary).
* Strong classroom presence and the ability to manage behaviour as and when needed.
* Ability to build a rapport with children, staff and parents.
* Bachelor's Degree/Equivalent (Please note this is desired but not essential).
We also offer opportunities for long term Cover Supervisor positions, should this be something you would consider.
Please contact Emma at Empowering Learning for further information.