Deputy Manager - Hexham £18,000 - £19,000 + Package
**Multi Product experience in a fast-paced environment a must**
We are currently looking to recruit a Deputy Manager. Reporting directly and supporting the Store Manager, you will be given the autonomy and freedom to be part of making the store a success. We are looking for a driven and hard-working individual who has experience of working in a high volume and fast paced retail business. Discount retail would be an advantage, but is not essential.
This exciting opportunity would suit an experienced Deputy Manager or Supervisor ready to step up.
Ideally you will be an experienced manager from a fast paced retail environment, however we believe it’s more important that you are a hands on people focused leader driving results and sales from the front and being an inspiration to your team. Coaching, developing and inspiring your team will be second nature. We want you to bring out the very best in your people through coaching, development and succession.
• Delivering an excellent shopping experience for the customer
• Reviewing sales performance and ensuring measures are put in place to drive sales
• Delivering on KPI’s and profitability
• Recruit, manage and motivate staff to achieve store objectives
• Ensure all company standards are implemented and maintained
• Health and Safety of store and colleagues Key Skills Required
• Self-Motivated and Resilient
• Team Player with a 'can do’ Attitude
• Excellent Communication and CoachingSkills
• Ability to Control Costs and Availability of Stock
• Commercially and Target Driven We are keen to hear from any Store Manager, Deputy Manager, , Assistant Manager, Duty Manager, Retail Manager, Sales Manager, Department Manager and Team Leader.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please submit your CV using the appropriate methods.