IT Support Engineer
IT Support Engineer required for my client based in Winnersh, Reading for a permanent role paying £22-25k
The role is full time for 35 hours per week.
The role will involve
- Install, maintain & support PC’s, laptops, PDAs, tablets, internal telephone system, printers and other peripherals
- Identify trends / Common issues
- Identify training Requirements
- 1st/2nd line support and escalating as required.
- Work with 3rd Line to carry out line troubleshooting and Projects
- Manage & assist with company/office moves, packing and unpacking computer equipment as required
Customer service skills, able to create and maintain relationships with users
Good knowledge of PC/Laptops/ and Tablets (Apple/Android)
Experience of automation systems for deploying PC/Laptops/tablets.
Basic knowledge LAN/WAN networking (TCP/IP), email gateways
PC/Laptop build & configuration including experience of Windows 7/8
Configuration of Microsoft Office Professional 2007 or above
Administration/Implementation Knowledge of Windows server (2K3 and above), Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange (2007)
General Task Management & Administration, change control management, experience in working in an ITIL environment a distinct advantage
Remote access management, experience of SonicWall an advantage