A fast growing Business based in Blackpool currently have a great opportunity available for an Accounts Assistant to join their expanding team, reporting directly in to the Financial Controller.
As an Accounts Assistant you will be responsible for the financial transactional accounts within your remit and are accounted for accurately and in a timely manner. Supporting key stakeholders as and when required and to achieve set KPI's, you will be an integral part of the team
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Assistant who is driven, passionate and looking for an opportunity for career progression.
As an Accounts Assistant your role will include the following tasks:
- As an initial finance contact for customers and suppliers, answering telephone & email enquiries and contacting customers & suppliers as required
- Setting up new customers & suppliers in finance software, ensuring payment details, credit limits and terms are correctly recorded
- Processing of supplier purchase invoices
- Processing of customer sales invoices
- Bank Reconciliations
- Reconciliation of monthly company credit card statements
- Assisting with allocations of supplier and customer accounts
- Assisting with some debtor management & credit control
- Day-to-day support of internal and external projects including liaising with other parties as necessary
- Advanced Excel skills; V-looksup, Pivot tables
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong customer service orientation and commercial awareness
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and good personality!
- Proven self-starter with ability to work independently
- Highly organised and detail oriented
- AAT Level 2 or equivalent
This Company is looking to move quickly with the vacancy so please apply only if you have the required experience.
Along with an attractive salary there are additional benefits to working with this Company including free parking, flexi hours, fantastic commutable location & pension