Academy Coordinator Maternity Cover
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
· Support the Head of Training and Talent Development and all Cloudfm employees in driving best practice with our people development approach, as laid out in our department strategy and team workstreams
· Coordinate the scheduled tasks, deadlines and operating standards
· Support each of the Trainers in the delivery of their respective roles through administrative support
· Proactively monitor and action the queries received into our Academy inbox
· Approve and communicate room bookings for the Academy, setting up an editable outlook calendar event
· Oversee the preparation of the Academy building, public areas and training rooms for scheduled events, liaising with the event host(s) as per their responsibilities to set up the room to their requirements and to return it to the default layout afterwards. This includes maintenance of consumables and be the point of contact as property coordinator. Provide back-up to the Trainers if room set up and clear down is not actioned before the start of each event. The building will always be restored to brand standard for the start of each day.
· Liaise with the contract cleaner and their Area Manager to ensure all visits are completed to agreed standards. Report any deficiencies via the communication log, escalating to the Head of Training if required
· Assist in the preparation of departmental reports, processing and checking information in line with company protocols
· As property coordinator be the point of contact for any issues with the fabric of the building, and all internal areas. Use Freedom and communication with the KAS to log all requests as per procedures.
· Attend HSEQ Committee Meetings.
· Accountable for the maintenance of all records held on the Learning Portal, through delegation, supervision and support to the Training Department Apprentice
· Check and submit supplier invoices to Head of Training and Talent Development for authorisation
· Proactively keep all data records up to date
· Take telephone calls and deal with them appropriately in line with our brand and culture
· Develop close working relationships with internal customers and preferred training providers
· Support and provide input to Academy initiatives and innovations
· Work closely with other departments for a smooth and seamless service
· Arrange learning sessions on-site in Colchester, Newark and remotely using the Learning Portal
· Coordinate all internal and external training sessions liaising with Facilitators, securing room bookings and inviting candidates
· Prepare training agreements for candidates and ensure signed agreements are obtained prior to booking external courses
· Liaise with HR to ensure relevant documents, agreements and certificates are held on candidate's employee HR files