Senior Finance Analyst - Projects
Investigo are partnering with a Global Services company based near Fleet, to recruit a Senior Finance Analyst to support major projects.
- You will be the key finance lead supporting transformation projects
- Partnering with senior project manager and finance leads
- Provide the appropriate management information
- Monitor and report on progress in the implementation of efficiencies identified
- Manage the production of reporting packs
- Own and locally manage R2R metrics & KPIs to help enable effective decision making
- Initiate, prioritise and lead initiatives which: bring efficiencies, reduce duplication, define and roll out best practices, promote automation allowing more time for value-added activities
- Embed a continuous improvement culture within Shared Services regarding the R2R process.
- Document and own all process documentation (including training materials) relating to the global process
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Good Excel Skills
- Good communication skills with the ability to adapt style to audience
- SAP experience desirable
- Works well as part of a team and also has the ability to work as an individual on nominated projects
- Be open-minded and adaptable to changing business needs and requests
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Degree or equivalent
- ACCA or CIMA or equivalent