Our client a commodity trading house is looking for a product controller to join their team in London.
You will be part of the team responsible for a group of books for specific business units consisting of a variety of commodities. You will be responsible for the validation and publication of a Trading Profit and loss for every trading desk on a daily basis.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Curve Validation to external sources
- Monitor Futures reconciliations
- Various month end reports and reconciliations for Financial Control and Treasury
- Prepare Daily summary of price moves
You will need to have the following:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in product control, calculating the PnL and accounting
- Knowledge of derivatives, including futures and swaps required
- Experience working within financial services
- Knowledge of commodities is desirable
- Accounting qualification (or Part qualified)
- Bsc highly desirable or equivalent
If interested in the role please contact Alice at Marlin Selection or apply now via the link below.