Educational Psychologist - EHC Assessments - Doncaster - £400
Educational Psychologist - EHC Assessments - Doncaster - £400 to £450 per day
Assisting advise for EHC Assessments
My client in Doncaster requires a Psychologist to deliver a high quality Educational Psychology Service to children and young people aged 0-25 aimed at optimising teaching and learning and the social and emotional development of all children and young people through provision to educational providers, ensuring that the Local Authority's statutory duties are met.
You will be required to provide challenge and support for all schools and settings to raising the standard of teaching and learning and curriculum provision in line with the Local Authority's monitoring, challenge, support and intervention criteria with particular regard to outcomes for vulnerable young people.
Benefits of the role:
- High pay rate
- Long contract
- Great management
- Stable authority
Duties of the role:
- To promote an inclusive approach and reduce the barriers to education for all children and young people.
- Provide advice to the LA in relation to relevant legislation and guidance.
- Assist schools in the implementation of LA SEND policies in line with DfE guidance.
- Work with other LA staff to ensure the delivery of quality services in relation to the monitoring of educational standards, project development and in-service work.
- Work with other local authorities, health and voluntary agencies to promote the psychological welfare of children.
- Promote and safeguard the welfare of children, young people and/or vulnerable adults.
- Ensure assessments are completed both timely and accurately to inform the individuals Education, Health and Care Plan.
- To promote the pro-social behaviour and emotional well-being of children and young people through the development of close working relationships with relevant local agencies; the development and delivery of intervention strategies; and through the provision and delivery of training.
- To support the provision for consultation and advice to all service users including children and young people, parents, educational establishments, other agencies and Children's Services.
- To support the development, delivery and maintenance of an appropriate service and partnership plans which reflects professional objectives, values and standards, as well as the wider strategic objectives of the directorate.
- To support the Local Authority in the discharge of the its statutory duties including the provision of statutory, attendance at Annual Reviews and attendance at Tribunals, when required.
- To carry out high quality and varied assessments and interventions with individual children and young people experiencing barriers to learning because of difficulties of cognition and learning; interaction and communication skills; physical, sensory and medical problems and behavioural, emotional and social difficulties.
- Psychology degree
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact [... Click Apply...]
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.