Commercial Finance Manager
Search Consultancy is currently working in partnership with a multi-million pound services organisation in the North West who are looking to appoint a Commercial Finance Manager to support a transformation programme within the business.
Some of the key responsibilities for this position are as follows:
* Stakeholder engagement with Project managers across the business to ensure good relationships are established and maintained with the transformation team
* Generate financial forecasts for the transformation programmes in place to ensure timely and accurate information is accessible for all who are part of the programme.
* Manage end to end processes in and accurate manner
* Take responsibility for the month end processes for the transformation programme itself as an individual entity
* Guarantee financial governance standards are adhered to throughout the whole department
This is a brief summary of the role available; a full job description will be supplied to suitable applicants. If you are interested in this position please apply immediately.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.