Assistant Financial Accountant
Our client is a growing PLC based in central Reading who seek to hire An Assistant Financial Accountant. The role has come about due to somebody progressing from the reporting team into the FP&A function. Our client has a proven track record of training and development and promoting from within. If you are looking for a rounded core accountant role with development opportunity then this is a great opportunity.
- Providing professional and effective support to the Financial Accountant and the wider Finance team
- Taking ownership of various accounting and reporting processes which deliver financial reports that feed into the wider reporting packs
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly and year-end financial accounts and related schedules
- Assisting in the production and submission of quarterly and annual financial information
- Assisting in the production and submission of quarterly, half yearly and annual submissions
- Recommending and implementing process improvements to improve control and efficiency
- Maintaining effective and efficient relationships with other areas of the business and with external specialists
- Preparing and maintaining accounting and financial reporting process documentation
- Preparing monthly reconciliations for a number of balance sheet accounts ensuring that any outstanding items are investigated and cleared as appropriate
A salary of £30,000-£35,000 is on offer plus study support and bonus.