Are you an experienced Science Teacher with a passion for educating pupils?
Do you have a track record for delivering interactive and high-quality science lessons?
Are you looking for a new and exciting role to start in May 2019
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a suitably qualified and motivated individual to work alongside one of our established schools set in the gorgeous city of Chester!
You will be teaching KS3 & KS4 general science and all specialisms are encouraged to apply. The school offer a comprehensive and supportive induction programme for all new staff. You will also have access to a rich and varied CPD programme within the school and across the Federation.
As a qualified Science Teacher, you will be welcomed to an outstanding and supportive management team, working alongside some excellent practitioners, ensuring the curriculum is being taught effectively.
This is a full-time role that starts in May 2019
A career at this school can offer you:
* Competitive salary package
* High-quality support and training
* Opportunity to be part of an established department
* Make a positive impact within young people's lives
The ideal candidate will have:
* Experience within a mainstream secondary school
* Be motivated, energetic and passionate about the development of young people
* Track record of consistent student achievement
* Relevant undergraduate degree
* A drive to inspire the next generation
Your responsibilities will include:
* To ensure that high quality teaching and learning takes place in all allocated classes
* Teach the classes allocated, and provide a well-planned, challenging and purposeful learning environment for pupils
* Set homework on a regular basis and mark pupil work promptly
* Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupil's development
If you feel that you would be suitable for this position then please apply as we patiently await your application.
Why not check out our refer a friend scheme on the link shown below.