Year 5/6 Teacher
School House now have a fantastic long-term opportunity for a Y5/6 Teacher at a large primary school in Rotherham. The maternity cover role is scheduled to start in September, is full time and expected to be for 12 months.
This caring and nurturing school has approximately 45 pupils in each cohort spread across 11 classes (some mixed) with a senior leader overseeing each phase. Friendly staff work closely together planning and assessing work, analysing progress and formulating intervention strategies were necessary to achieve the best possible outcomes for all pupils. Classrooms are generously sized and extremely well equipped with Interactive White Boards, computers and laptops, and pupil behaviour is excellent in this extremely well run school. Strong, supportive leadership and guidance is readily available from an experienced Headteacher.
We are especially keen to hear from experienced Y5/6 Teachers, although NQT's and RQT's are also encouraged to get in touch. Interested candidates should have a sound knowledge of the national curriculum and the ability to engage inquisitive young minds with fun, inspiring lessons.
• An individual with QTS or Newly Qualified Teacher Status (NQT)
• A Y5/6 Teacher with recent classroom experience and a sound knowledge of the current national curriculum
• Confident and experienced with Keystage 2 SATS
• Keen to ensure older primary school pupils enjoy school and have fun using all available resources to enhance learning
• Able to plan and deliver interesting and inspiring lessons that maintain engagement
• Exceptional support to all our Teachers and Teaching Assistants, 24/7
• Friendly, dedicated consultants who work hard to secure the best assignments for all teachers
• The best placements at local schools
• CPD opportunities to help you in your career and personal development
• Excellent rates of pay to recognise all your hard work
School House Recruitment are an independent, multi award winning education recruitment specialist who are proud to possess the acclaimed REC Audited Education Gold Standard Award for excellence in teacher recruitment. As a smaller organisation, we work hard to offer those seeking supply work a refreshing alternative to some of the larger national agencies together with friendly, professional, honest support.
Go on....call us now and join the growing number of teachers and teaching assistants who have recently discovered School House (Emp Bus.)