Purchase Ledger Clerk - 6 month FTC
PARTNERSHIPS IN CHILDREN’S SERVICES (PiCS)
PRIVATE EQUITY OWNED
Full Time Purchase Ledger Clerk – 6 month FTC
Basic salary - £18,000 - £21,000
Location – Tunstall Court, Sittingbourne
25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays per annum
Welcome to PICS. It stands for Partnerships in Children’s Services. We’re a family of independent fostering agencies with a common determination to give looked after children a better future.
We are a private equity owned, dynamic business, with our talented Finance team playing a central role within our operations.
We help children and young people find a family where they can develop, thrive and feel secure. We ensure each and every one of our foster families has a trusted network of support that makes them feel part of a community – a community that’s working together to turn lives around.
To provide an efficient and effective service as part of the Finance Team. The ideal candidate will have experience of accounts payable working within a finance department. You will have joint responsibility for managing the purchase ledger of 3 medium sized companies and 3 smaller Companies within the group.
- Processing supplier invoices
- Processing employee expenses
- Processing credit card transactions
- Ensure invoices and expenses are approved in line with the company’s policy
- Ensure approved invoices are paid accordance with agreed payment terms
- Reconciling against supplier statements
- Prepare twice monthly payment runs
- Process supplier payments
- Sending out remittances to suppliers
- Resolving invoice queries
- Liaise with other teams and account managers to ensure smooth workflow across all areas and to provide assistance where necessary
- OtheraAd-hoc accounting duties
- Any other duties as directed
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to relate easily to internal and external contacts
- Sound administrative and IT skills including Microsoft Office Outlook, Excel, Word and Accounts Programs
- Discretion and confidentiality at all times
For an informal discussion please contact Isabelle Tchombe on 01795 428 097.
To apply please submit a copy of your CV; those shortlisted will be asked to complete an application pack ahead of interview.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86427411