Product Developer - Salary DOE - Poole
Product Developer required to join our client a well-established company based in Poole. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the product technologist and brand team in developing and delivering products to market on time.
- Check and evaluate new product samples ensuring requirements are correctly captured and samples are produced to agreed technical and quality specification.
- Working closely on product development with suppliers and internal departments, helping to deliver an efficient development programme.
- Identify and communicate the product risk and deliver technical aspects of product development within the brand team.
- Updating product specifications and other elements of the company database accurately and advising all relevant departments of the changes.
- Working to the critical path to ensure all deadlines and shipments are met.
- Supporting product delivery including supplier and product approval and post implementation reviews with internal departments.
- Collate and review all documentation required for the technical file of each product.
- Work closely with design and sourcing teams to create/update clear and accurate product instruction manuals.
- Assisting with artworks and label ensuring deadlines are met.
Skills and Requirements:
- Good MS Office knowledge especially Excel.
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail in all tasks.
- Effective communicator with good collaborative skills
- Excellent admin and organisational ability, also flexible and able to re-prioritise and escalate concerns when needed.
- Ability to work on short and medium projects simultaneously with good time management.
- Degree in electronics or product engineering or related would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of manufacturing/engineering techniques.
If you are interested in the role please submit your details or contact Kerri Bolton on the Office and Commercial Team -
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency