The One Group are currently looking for a Financial Accountant on behalf of an influential organisation who are committed to making a difference and a positive impact in young people's lives. This role is based in Ely.
Our client is looking for someone who has an accountancy qualification. You will be supporting the Director of Finance directly but will be responsible for overseeing junior members of staff in their accounts' preparation, ensuring that they comply with regulations and that they are trained to do so, whilst also supporting their on-going development.
Other responsibilities include:
* Preparation of business unit budgets
* Preparation of month end accounts, year end accounts
* Ensure all actions from Internal / External Audit reports have been implemented
* Monitor aged debt report and ensure that old debts are being chased
* Payroll month end reports - completion of month end data sheets and year end records
* Authorisation of suppliers' payments run
* Maintain fixed asset register
* Vat returns
The ideal candidate will have strong influencing skills and the ability to discuss financial information to non-finance colleagues. This role would suit a dynamic individual who likes discussions outside of finance and will have the ability to provide support on several levels.
If you would like to find out more information on this role and read the full job description, please contact Becca at or call 01223 237888.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86430130