Engineering Consultant | Competitive Salary
Engineering | Energy | Power Generation | Stockport
My client is an established and prestigious engineering consultancy covering the UK, Ireland and mainland Europe. They work with clients across the UK in the Renewable Energy, Power Generation and Waste sectors. They are looking for an experienced Engineering Consultant to join their team in Stockport.
Skills and Experience:
* Degree in an applicable engineering or renewable energy discipline
* High level of knowledge of thermal processes, project management, or plant and equipment commissioning
* Experience preferably gained within a technical consultancy, industrial facility or process equipment manufacturer
* Prior undertaking of feasibility studies and design reviews
* Strong understanding of process/site health and safety with exposure to HAZOP or SIL
* On-site experience monitoring construction methods and quality
* Ability to accurately read and interpret quality and manufacturing documentation and engineering drawings
* Confident chairing client meetings and initiating site and plant inspections
* Computer literate with Microsoft Word, Excel and MS Project
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply today or contact Eli on 01707247254.