Electrical Test Planning Engineer
We have an opportunity for an Electrical Test Planning Engineer to join the Bentley team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the identification, development, delivery and continuous improvement of electrical vehicle test scripts within Manufacturing. Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for electrical test creation, analysis, including the identification and support in resolution of technical electrical faults.
- Responsible for the identification of jig, fixture and tooling requirements to support vehicle electrical testing, including purchasing, commissioning and validation.
- Supporting the planning of the assembly process and layouts from an electrical perspective.
- Responsible for the compilation of technical documentation to perform role.
- Maintaining and enhancing an understanding of how the electrical systems interact and their architecture.
- Working in collaboration with the Production team.
- Please note this role involves shift work. An example morning shift pattern is Monday to Thursday 6am to1:30pm, Friday 6am to 11am. An exampled afternoom shift pattern is Monday to Thursday 2pm to 9:30pm, Friday 11:30am to 4:30pm.
The ideal candidate will be an Electrical Test Planning Engineer, Electrical Test Engineer, Automotive Electrical Test Engineer or Master Technician in the automotive or aerospace industry. You will demonstrate:
- Comprehensive knowledge of electrical part design, manufacture & assembly for electrical architecture including experience of working with electrical drawings and diagnostics.
- Knowledge of production and workshop test equipment. Diagra, CANalyser CANoE would be advantageous.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify the root cause and demonstrate problem solving skills.
- A B Tech in auto electronics would be advantageous.
Bentley Motors has an extraordinary history and an exciting journey ahead in becoming the creators of the world’s most luxurious performance motor vehicles.
We are a global organisation operating in 59 countries with over 125,000 customers worldwide. As part of the Volkswagen Super Premium Group, along with Porsche and Bugatti, Bentley is a unique place to work, with people who are all driven by the same ideal: being the most successful luxury car brand in the world.
In addition to a competitive salary, you’ll be entitled to a wide range of benefits including:
Enjoy time off with 35 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays.
We’ll help secure your future with 5% pension contribution.
Colleague Car Scheme
Opt in to the colleague car lease scheme with access to a new car every 6 months.
Because we know a lot of time is spent at work we like to provide a comfortable working environment. You will have access to onsite catering that includes Costa Coffee & Starbucks as well as the option to join our onsite gym.
*subject to various T&Cs.
If you’re seeking a challenging and rewarding career as part of an extraordinary business with ambitious plans for the future, then what are you waiting for? Apply now