Job Title: Hardware Engineer
Hourly Rate: £40.00 -£42.00 per hour (Ltd Co)
Duration: 3 Months
Location: Kings Hill, Kent
Are you an ambitious and driven Hardware Engineer? Are you able to contribute to and/or lead the design and development of hardware for a range of electronic equipment that requires embedded control solutions?
Our client, a world leader in the commercialising and designing of a vast array of test instruments, is looking for a new Hardware Engineer.
Hardware Engineer Requirements:
- The Hardware Engineer will be required to be qualified to degree or HND level
- At least two years of experience in electronic products and experience in measurement and processing of low level analogue signals
- Familiar with the use of design tools. E.g. SPICE, MathCAD, Matlab, Simulink
- Must have model based design using MathCAD package
- Knowledge and understanding of quality and design standards (ISO9001, IEC61010, 61557, Mil Spec etc)
- The Hardware Engineer will have the ability to understand and interpret requirements from customer specifications
Hardware Engineer Responsibilities:
- The Hardware Engineer will carry out electronic circuit design using ECAD software
- Responsible for working with firmware and mechanical engineering disciplines in new project design activities
- Supervise and/or carry out PCB layout using appropriate software tools
- Regular application of DFT, DFM, FMEA and Value Engineering techniques
If you are interested in this Hardware Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.