Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Bedford area, Salary £39,000 - £45,000
Fast paced FMCG / Food manufacturing environment.
Electrically biased Engineers with good Mechanical skills will only be considered for this Maintenance Engineer role
The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will be Electrically biased and responsible for:
- Maintaining the site's production and packaging machinery.
- Reducing downtime and waste.
- Supporting the production team the Maintenance Engineer will have a pro-active approach in maintenance and diagnosing system faults.
- Iidentifying continuous improvements.
- Carrying out planned maintenance (PPM)
- Reactive maintenance, responding to breakdowns
The successful Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will be knowledgeable in their field with recognised Electrical qualifications ..
This position would suit; Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Shift Engineer, Day Engineer, Multi Skilled Engineer, service Engineer or Packaging Engineer.
For further information or to apply for the role please contact Carmel Curley by clicking on Apply