IT Risk and Compliance Manager - Northampton - £55,000
Role: IT Risk and Compliance Manager
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
***INTERVIEWING NOW - DO NOT MISS OUT***
My client is one of the UK's leading Energy Sector supplier. They are looking for an IT Risk and Compliance Manager who will be responsible for implementing and maintaining information security risk assessment, risk management, risk treatment policies, practices, standards and influencing behaviors for the supporting circa 950 staff, £750m revenue.
Why it's a great opportunity:
* Rapidly growing business
* Market-leading software
* Private Medical Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Career progression and skills development
* Great pension
* Vitality Programme - free cinema tickets, 75% off spa days, 50% off gym memberships and much more!
* 23 days holiday plus 8 BH
What we're looking for:
* Professional certification in risk management (eg IRM, ISACA, etc) or equivalent academic qualification
* Experience of delivering regulatory risk management compliance activities (ISO27005, SEC, or similar regulatory requirements)
* Experience of managing regulatory and senior IT, business and compliance stakeholders
* Needs to be able to influence others thinking
* Needs to be reliable and work independently
* Excellent communication skills - verbal and written and can lead and manage meetings/forums
* MS Office Suite
* Own transport
* ISO27001, ISO27005, ISO27035 experience
* Smart Metering or knowledge of Energy Sector
* Experience of working with 3rd party suppliers
* BS 7858 or SC security clearance
If you are interested in the opportunity to join an exciting and market leading organisation who will progress your career and pay for your certifications, then please apply for this role ASAP.
Please contact me on () or email
Built on a foundation of industry-leading technology, a world-class team and a scientific approach to building a truly recognizable brand, ITECCO is fast becoming the UK's most influential IT recruitment company.
Keywords: IT, Risk, Compliance, Manager, Security, IRM, ISACA, SEC, energy Sector, Data Governance, Business Change