Operations Analyst / Assistant Manager
Innovative professional services organisation with an innovative approach to technology and agile working. Working as part of an established Operations team, you will enjoy accredited internal training and the opportunity to develop.
- As part of a team with a national remit and reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be involved in scheduling work of over 70 staff. In addition to working in a high process driven environment, you will be involved in continual improvements.
- You will manage the planning relating to audits and other financial reporting.
- You will supervise a team and coordinate their work and workflow.
- You will ensure an efficient provision of time and run daily, weekly and monthly management reports.
- You will act as first point on contact for issues and identify those needing further escalation.
- Real time review of time tabling and reacting to issues such as unplanned leave requirements.
- Assist in improving current processes and looking at new and innovative ways of working
It is anticipated the successful individual will have gained significant experience in an operational analyst or planning role and be aware of the implications of managing the success delivery of financial reporting.
- Strong excel skills and the ability to run and manipulate complex reports.
- Experience of using other financial reporting instruments.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Problem solving, logical and analytical skills.
- An understanding of remote and agile working practices and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Sector related experience is useful but not essential.