Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Manager in Sheffield to join a Wealth Management Firm. The company is a leading UK firm looking for people to join their Wealth management team.
An opportunity for an experienced team manager to join a large successful wealth management firm. Experience of the industry is not essential, however experience of running teams and performance is.
You will work alongside the team manager running performance reviews, KPI reports and ensuring the time is performing to the best of their ability. This is a great opportunity for a manager to join a successful team and be part of a fruitful period of the companies growth.
What’s in it for you:
- Fantastic work culture
- Central Sheffield Location
- Full Training & support provided.
- Fantastic Basic Salary
Skills and experience required:
- Experience of managing a team.
- How to get the best out of people & lead by example.
- Good organisation and writing skills.
- The drive to learn and improve.