SF Recruitment are currently seeking a Company Accountant to join a well established business in North Nottinghamshire on a permanent basis
The responsibilities of the role will include but not be limited too:
- Collating and reconciling monthly supplier statements
- Collating and reconciling Company credit cards
- Bank Collating and processing bank receipts and payments
- Nominal/General Ledger
- Produce and post Journals required
- Reconcile control accounts
- Production and analysis of Full management accounts for each period to present to Directors
- Processing,reconciliation,production and submission of VAT returns in line with current legislation
- Payroll supervision,processing and reconciliation including CIS,expenses payments,etc in line with current employment tax & CIS legislation
- Financial year end preparation
- Audit Preparation
- Any other Ad-Hoc additional finance related administration duties as directed.
The ideal candidate will be AAT Qualified, Studying towards their professional qualification or have a number of proven years in a similar position, have great attention to detail, proactive, forward thinking, excellent communication skills and a strong working knowledge of Excel. Knowledge of Sage is beneficial but not essential
In return our client is looking at offering a salary of up to £35,000, 28 Holiday days, flexible working hours, contributory pension, on site parking and more!
We are looking to interview week commencing the 13th of May, so please apply now for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/86422244