This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a small finance team based in just outside of Reading.
Our client are market leader in their industry who due to recent growth are looking to bring a finance assistant into the team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Purchase Ledger - Being the primary contact for the processing of supplier invoices received in GBP, EUR and USD. Ensuring that invoices are matched to Purchase Orders and Goods Received Notes. Taking a pro-active role in the resolution of any discrepancies.
- Assisting in the preparation of supplier payment runs
- Processing of employee expense claims and Company Credit card expenses.
- Reviewing the bank accounts on a regular basis and posting Cash Receipts from Customers against the Accounts Receivable ledger.
- Maintaining sales ledger and contacting customers to ensure payments are received on time.
- Assisting the Financial Controller with journals and some spreadsheet work over the Financial Month end.
- Other ad hoc duties including maintenance of filing, dealing with telephone enquiries and assisting with general administrative duties.
The successful candidate will be:
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in a similar role
- Used to working in an environment with a high volume of transactions
- Intermediate Level of Excel essential.
- Able to liaise with other internal departments within the business and create good working relationships.
Varied role + opportunity to take on more responsibility