I am recruiting on behalf of a fantastic and vibrant business in the Darwen area that are looking for a Full-time, CIMA qualified, Management Accountant to join their friendly, busy, family run business.
This role will provide an opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant to take control, responsibility and be involved in making future decisions along side the Director of the Company and managing a small team across multiple Sites and may require some travel between each Site.
Team fit is key and they are looking for a diligent, tenacious CIMA qualified Management Accountant who will be flexible to meet business needs and the Role will be to support the Financial Director in all aspects of the Management Accounts process.
- Preparation and production of Management Accounts/Reporting for multi companies within the group
- Preparation of management reporting and commentaries
- P&L Analysis
- Audit preparation
- Month End /Year end accounts
- Accruals & Prepayments
- Credit control/Chasing Debt
- Variance analysis
- Group Bank/Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Other AD hoc Finance duties as and when required.
Knowledge and experience:
- Sage line 50 is essential along with strong Excel skills to be considered for this role and you will be part or fully CIMA qualified. and my client is offering a fantastic package of £25,000 - £30,000 DOE.
Working hours can be flexible to accommodate working life balance, free parking, excellent benefits and pension scheme.
If you have the right experience, available for interview in the next 2 weeks, do not hesitate in replying to this advert with your up to date CV.