DV Data Scientist
An exciting opportunity to work on unique projects using the latest technologies. Working as part of a team, you will be working alongside software engineers and specialist data scientists on various projects, which will include rapidly prototyped research right through to high grade enterprise systems.
You will be supporting on-going agile development projects. The development will build upon a bespoke capability built specifically for the customer, and incorporate a diverse range of new functionality. The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- PhD in Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics or a similar field, or several years professional experience within Data Science
- Experience in design, development, test and integration of quality software
- Be capable of confidently programming in either one or more of the following: R, Python, Matlab, Scala, and able to pick up other programming languages quickly.
- Good knowledge in in either Data Science, Programming languages/visualising data, machine learning, AI or deep neutral net technologies.
- Security Clearance is required for this vacancy. Candidates will need to have DV Clearance or be able to attain DV Clearance. All candidates must be eligible and willing to undergo Security Clearance.
There will be a wide range of opportunities offered in this area, so the role will vary depending your aspirations and existing experience.